At the heart of our work is our online career networking events. These events provide opportunities for your students to meet volunteers from a variety of sectors and learn about their job, their career paths, and their educational routes.
Research shows that engagement with events such as this helps:
- Broaden young people’s horizons and raise their aspirations.
- Excite children and young people about subjects, increasing motivation, confidence and attitude to learning.
- Challenges gender and social stereotypes.
- Improve academic attainment at Leaving Cert level.
- Increase young people’s future earning potential.
- Reduce the likelihood of young people becoming NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training)
We have hundreds of enthusiastic volunteers waiting to connect with your students through our virtual Career Networking events – a one-hour workshop facilitated over the platform of your choice. As always, our fully Garda Vetted team is here to organise everything and provide any other supports needed.