Inspiring the Future Ireland were delighted to be Charity Partner at the 2019 Networking Summit this September at the Carlton Hotel. The day was a great success with over 180 vibrant business people chatting and sharing contacts. We heard wonderful talks from Damian Browne, Kingsley Aiken, Sharon Tighe, Gillian Burrell and more. Siobhan Fitzpatrick, the Summit explained this year’s theme of Driving Impact – which focused on:
• Driving global collaboration through the development of stronger international relationships.
• Rising above the disruption of social media to gain meaningful engagement among a relevant online community.
• Promoting a positive self-image and self-acceptance to enhance our brand.
• Achieving your business goals through networking.
• And so much more on the day!
We loved taking part and we enjoyed meeting all involved. We look forward to reconnecting with our new networking and driving impact in 2020!